How To Care For Your Jewellery
Thank you for purchase and we hope you love your Zoda pieces as much as we loved designing them for you!
- To get the most longevity and keep your jewellery looking shiny and new, remove before sleeping, exercising or undertaking physical activity such as gardening or other heavy-duty activities to avoid unintentional damage.
- Keep away from water and remove before showering, swimming, bathing or washing your hands.
- Do not spray perfume or apply moisturiser near your jewellery.
- When wearing rings, remove before applying hand sanitiser and allow to fully dry before putting back on.
- Remove rings before washing your hands and allow to fully dry before putting back on.
- Metals may tarnish over time due to oxygen and natural body oils.
- To prevent scratching, store items separately somewhere sealed in a dry, dark, cool place.